.

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Personal Reflection on the Religious Orders Assignment

Personal Reflection on the Religious Orders - Assignment Example It was not easy for me to leave behind my former community to search for my new contemplative vocation because I was comfortable with the life and love the sisters. Also, the reason I left Terre Haute Carmel was my body system could not tolerate the heat over there. Therefore, after 11 months, I asked to leave the community. I was a briefly professed for five years with Lover of the Holy Cross of Los Angeles. I entered Alhambra Carmel on August 06, 2010, as a postulant and I left on November 5, 2010. I entered Terre Haute Carmel in December 2010 as a postulant and I received Holy habit in June 2011. I left the Terre Haute Carmel in February 2012. I applied to a religious community and my application was declined when I joined Alhambra Carmel. It was declined because they thought that my health was deteriorating, thus I could no longer work with them. Currently, I am employed as a preschool teacher, which I began in January 2014. Furthermore, I do not repulse any other type of employment. If asked whether I am willing to accept any manual labor or duty in the service of the community, then I will gladly do it, even though I have my own preferences. My hobbies and interest include nature, spiritual reading, as well as craft activities. My professional training was in church leadership training, as well as a nursing assistant. The social quality, which I deem suits me for community life is how I share my deeper self, as well as my love and affection for others. Also, to live a life of faithfulness and allegiance to Jesus Christ and to serve him devotedly with a clear conscience and a clean heart. Apart from this, community life is an incitement to move from self-centeredness to bigger awareness for others and unification with Christ.  Ã‚  

No comments:

Post a Comment